• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
the emptiness of life is on my mind. everything we do will be erased with time. and it really sucks. some people don't get to enjoy the colors of life. they have the black of darkness. white of blinding light. and the red of bloodied history. it's saddening.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
What will happen after high school?
You graduate and move on with the depressing grays of life.
Will I go to college?
Your choice, yadig.
What will my job be?
Just depends. The depressing grays of life shall dictate where you go and what you do.
Will I still be friends with the people I'm friends with now?
If they're truly good friends, you'll. If not...no. I wish to be your friend forever...but quite frankly I know you hate me. Such is the way with the depressive waves of life.
Will I get married? If yes, then with who?
Let the depression dictate that for you. Girls have cooties, though. Watch out ;p
Will I move? If I do, where?
It truly depends. Do you like where you're at now? Maybe you won't be far from home after all.
Will I ever travel outside of the U.S.?
It truly depends.

I'm feeling gray af atm.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Everything is making me mad right now.
:O
Life, why are you trying to make me hate you again?
It's the depressive grays of life. Trust me, they'll consume you like hell with a sinner. :O

I hate my over sensitive personality. I hate it so much.
Over sensitivity is good, trust me. As a marine biologist I can say that chocolate tastes amazing, but we would NEVER know that if we didn't have oversensitive people. Also, oversensitivity is applicable for situations where insults are being thrown around like jokes. Well sometimes one can bet aken too far, and an oversensitive person can stop that. So don't hate your personality, Vio. Embrace it, rather. Still, that's the depressive grays of life at work.

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
but quite frankly I know you hate me.

Um... I don't know where you got that from, but I don't hate you.

I'm very selective with people I hate. Same with people I like, and I actually like you, Ventus. You are one of the few members that are keeping me on this site.

Violet Link

takumi was a mistake and so are the S supports
I made a mistake before I went home early. Now I feel a bit guilty about it and still thinking my friend's reaction. Glob, I can't stop thinking about it. I feel guilty as heck.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom