• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Me and my friend went to this secret spot on the river, we started to smoke out of my bowl and I saw a cop driving toward the spot far from down the road. So I tossed my weed and my bowl. the cop pulls up on my passenger side, my friend says "hey whats up?" the cop: "what are you doing back here?" my friend: "nothing just chillen" I cant make that **** up. the cop rolls up his window and drives away. drove back the next day and my stuff was still there!!!!!! Didnt get arrested!!!!

octorok74

TETTAC
So today I had my last final of the semester. I bet you all thought that was the happy part, but you would be wrong because I love being in school. No, the best part of my day came afterwards when I went for pancakes at IHOP. Pancakes were awesome like they always are. Now, some of you may know that I tip really well and eave a note for the waitress. Well, I tip like I never have and possibly never will for a while. I tipped $100 and boy did that make me happy. Yes, the happiest and best part of my day was when I tipped $100 for a meal that I paid $2.17 for. And the best part was that I didn't see the waitresses reaction. She will only know that some kid left her an extremely large tip. I'll probably be thanked when I go next month, they always do that.

Hsien Ko

Thread murderer
Making a nice cup of tea with a spoonful of honey. Keeps you warm in a cold raining day.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
I'm happy because...heck, I don't even know! I'm on ZD talking with friends, thinking about what I'll do for the weekend! ^_^

Hsien Ko

Thread murderer
During this week I feel bad that Jenni Rivera died. I never heard her music before or even know about her which I feel worse.
RIP Jenni Rivera may her music inspire many people.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom