• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
I've been pondering the question of "why does anonymity breed contempt?".

The answer, quite obviously, is because you are simply one person in a pocket of billions. 7 billion people. Being "anonymous" implies you're simply part of a crowd, which in turn makes you jealous and hold content for others. :yes:

The answer, quite obviously, is because you are simply one person in a pocket of billions. 7 billion people. Being "anonymous" implies you're simply part of a crowd, which in turn makes you jealous and hold content for others. :yes:

What? I was referring to Internet trolls...

Jimmu

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Tomorrow is the first day back at school from the Winter break. I'm mixed on this to be honest, I don't want the work but I've been so lonely for the break and want to go back to seeing my friends almost daily again.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
watching Clannad again, just paying attention to anything Nagisa-relate. <3

damn she is like...super easy to depress! I love it! And she's fyne kyoot af.

Jimmu

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Going to hit 60 hours in my Learner Drivers Log Book today (a book we have to keep records of when we drive, what car, where, who was the supervisor, weather conditions etc).
We have to do 120 hours before we can take our test to move to our "P" license. So half way there :)

Dangerous

Queen of Hyrule
I woke up in the middle of the night and one of my dogs had gone to the bathroom on the floor, but I didn't want to get up to clean it. So when I woke up (at 4:30 in the morning) one of my dogs had briefly sat on my head and I was worried for a good half hour that they had gotten dog business in my hair.

Justac00lguy

BooBoo
I found my old iPod today, from like 2009. Feels weird going through my library, even though it's from only 4 years ago, it still feels nostalgic.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
you see what had happened was I woke up and had morning stuff, so I went to the bathroom and brushed my teeth, washed my face, washed my hands. then i left the bathroom and saw the TV was on. I see the TV had the news channel on and I was pretending I was a newscaster. It made me laugh.

Terminus

If I was a wizard this wouldn't be happening to me
3Dup1.jpg

All I need now is a border, and possibly my username!

Users who are viewing this thread

• Top Bottom