• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

selicyc

i never knew daylight could be so violent.
a mystery inside of an enigma wrapped in a soft fuzzy blanket of I don't even know what
I don't think I sleep anymore, it's more like I pass out for a few hours and that's what constitutes my sleep for the day.

Also, I've just about caught up to the most recent episode of Shingeki no Kyojin. I'm not sure if this is good or bad - I don't think I can handle the suspense of waiting for a new episode every week.
And I still can't figure out why people dislike Armin so much. Did everyone skip episodes eight, nine and ten or something?

onebizarrekai

gay energy
The fact that I just finished an entire bag of carmel corn is on my mind.

I told my mom this morning that I need sugar when I'm depressed.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
actuly am rly fookin' bord ATM.

seriously. Finished Clannad and Clannad After Story...I'm just really bored. I hate touching stories because they put me through a weird depression; I always understood those kinds of matters :/

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
Today my little sister went missing. At first it was just a, "well she wonders off all the time" type deal, but she was actually cooking something when she left.. Now why would she have up and left her cooking like that? So we got worried, and I took off on my bike to find her. (dumb thing is I passed right by her while she was hidden from my sight behind a building). Then, after calling her friends to see if she was with them, my dad came by in the car, I put my bike in there and we drove to all the places she could have gone. We were just going home to call the police when my mom called our cell telling us my little sister came back.

Phew! Thousands of pounds of stress was lifted from ALL our shoulders. Me and my dad calmed down, and we drove home. By the time we got there my mom had already given my sister a lecture. But it was all good. She ate her (by now cold) food, we gave her kind advice and all. I thank God for bringing her back before this got out of hand. ^^

JamesBond007

Indigo Child
Ghosts, haunted places and Ouija boards. Although I don't have such a board, during reading an article about them (you can read it if you understand Polish language), the switch on a power strip (with another PC connected) turned on by itself. Was that a ghost? :)

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
I got modkilled in my first ever game of Mafia, though I really don't give a damn. I hate Atticus anyway :rolleyes:

> Clannad made me sad

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom