• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
I got a package from my favorite guy on Youtube. And a handwritten letter. AND HIS NAME.

Yes. <3

Pics? Or it didn't happen :)

I'm happy 13 minutes before tomorrow because I had a good two rounds of Dethy Mafia, had a fun time in SB as usual, fun time in Van's Bike Riding Fan Club chat, fun time everywhere. Still not sure who one Dan's mafia game. I know JC was murdered by Mafia aka me James.

Curmudgeon

default setting: sarcastic prick
Had four ounces of mild italian sausage left over after partitioning the rest from the store. Made lunch out of spare parts - Sauteed mushrooms, garlic, and spinach with the sausage in a lemon-cream sauce over pasta <3

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
I've waited 2 years just for you too reach this point. If you still need more time, then it won't be too hard to give it to you.

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
This. Why is it so damned hot? People in UK have it so lucky.

London Weather Forecast and Conditions - weather.com
@PS LOOK AT THAT WEATHER WTF

Omr, they are so lucky.

Look at my forecast.

3tyMX.png

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Currently I'm trying to find a way to get big. not exactly in weight but in musculature.

I also want to build more confidence. I think acting like a jerk will give me that confidence.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom