• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

mαrkαsscoρ

Mr. SidleInYourDMs
what are these FF 13 plots?

13-2: Lighting got thrown into some weird timeline so now you gotta hop through time periods to fix history

LR: freaking god himself asks you to become jesus and save everyone's souls for an ark before the apocalypse happens

13's ENDING WAS SO HAPPY THOUGH. Bittersweet yes but everyone was smiling and celebrating, and now the world is on fire

Reactions: Dio

Uwu_Oocoo2

Joy is in video games and colored pencils
ZD Legend
Forum Volunteer
I am so confused by this winter. So far I've only had to wear gloves like 3 times. It's only snowed twice, but nothing has stuck. Normally at this time of year there'd be 2 feet of snow outside. I just took a stroll down the street wearing flip flops and a thin sweater instead of a coat and I wasn't even cold. I mean, I'm not complaining, I despise the cold. It's just so weird that it feels like we haven't even had a winter.

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
I am so confused by this winter. So far I've only had to wear gloves like 3 times. It's only snowed twice, but nothing has stuck. Normally at this time of year there'd be 2 feet of snow outside. I just took a stroll down the street wearing flip flops and a thin sweater instead of a coat and I wasn't even cold. I mean, I'm not complaining, I despise the cold. It's just so weird that it feels like we haven't even had a winter.
That's global warming for you.

TheGreatCthulhu

Composer of the Night.
I kinda want to start a doom/stoner metal side project. Just a genre of music that's just fun to me.

The lyrical content is a mix of Lovecraftian horror, Conan style sword and sorcery, doom and despair, and mixed in all of that is stoner subjects and stuff.

I dunno. It's an idea I'm wanting to do, but the guys I collaborate with music on are already busy as is.

Pokémaniac13

Triforce Champion
I kinda want to start a doom/stoner metal side project. Just a genre of music that's just fun to me.

The lyrical content is a mix of Lovecraftian horror, Conan style sword and sorcery, doom and despair, and mixed in all of that is stoner subjects and stuff.

I dunno. It's an idea I'm wanting to do, but the guys I collaborate with music on are already busy as is.
Do bad my musical career is, for lack of a better term, never gonna happen cause I suck.

Jimmu

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
I rented a car for the first time and am using it to drive around the island of Shikoku today and tomorrow to visit some places I’ve not yet been to before. It’s nice to do some travel while driving myself for once but the highway speed limits are so slow here that it’s a little frustrating. A highway which would be 110km/h in Australia is only 80km/h here by the looks of it.

mαrkαsscoρ

Mr. SidleInYourDMs
vtnk55c0nmry.jpg

memes aside, I'd really like to know the thought process behind this gag

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom