• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Back at my dad's and I'm worried about my red violet... It's the one that's been kind of sick for most of 2022 but I think he might've overwatered it while I was gone... I really really hope the roots don't rot because there's just not enough plant left to try to reroot it yet again. Stress.

Also my poinsettia cutting died so I guess my poinsettia that died not too long ago lost its surviving legacy. That one was probably my fault though cuz I was a dumbass and didn't plant it fast enough.

Echolight

❤️ love yourself ❤️
ZD Champion
I'm glad I sat down after church and drew a little pencil sketch for about 20+ minutes yesterday. I was feeling really angry and frustrated about something that happened that morning and I was about to explode in the sb yesterday when I got home, but I happened to see a post first and prompted me to draw instead. In a way it helped me process what had happened (probably overreacted anyway, but things tend to hurt me more right now) because by the end of it I was completely calm.

Uwu_Oocoo2

Joy is in video games and colored pencils
ZD Legend
Forum Volunteer
Went to the mall today to have lunch when all the fire alarms were going off. Sirens everywhere, announcements going "please exit the building there is a fire" and my parents legit said "LOL NOPE" and made us order food and sit down and eat it with the alarms going off. I just trailed behind them like "Um? Fire?? Exit, maybe???" Apparently everyone in he food court agreed with them tho cuz dozens of people were just chilling eating lunch. One of the restaurant workers said "wanna try a steak and cheese sandwich before you die?" as we were walking past. Definately an interesting lunch.

mαrkαsscoρ

Mr. SidleInYourDMs
so like..
05onfire1_xp-master768-v2.jpg

Dizzi

magical internet cat....
ZD Legend
Went to the mall today to have lunch when all the fire alarms were going off. Sirens everywhere, announcements going "please exit the building there is a fire" and my parents legit said "LOL NOPE" and made us order food and sit down and eat it with the alarms going off. I just trailed behind them like "Um? Fire?? Exit, maybe???" Apparently everyone in he food court agreed with them tho cuz dozens of people were just chilling eating lunch. One of the restaurant workers said "wanna try a steak and cheese sandwich before you die?" as we were walking past. Definately an interesting lunch.
thats ridiculous!!!

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
Lol that is amazing

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
Mr Vee and me are going to start project Pokemon. I'm going to make a cross stitch cloth with a huge lot of Pokemon on it and size will be 150cm x 180cm. I'm doing it in 4 steps. I got all materials needed to start step 1. Mr Vee is going to do a Diamond Painting also with a huge lot of Pokemon on it but the size is a bit smaller. 80cm x 150cm. We're waiting till his DP kit arrives :) :) :)
I can't wait till we're going to start :D

accio boomerang

you've met with a terrible fate, haven't you?
I keep thinking about going to the grocery store but I never actually go. I'm not going to have any food in the house soon so I should probably go today or tomorrow. eek.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom