• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

I have really strange dreams when I sleep deep (I can't easily picture things in my head and can rarely affect the outcome of my dreams) my dreams are strange half-pictured things that don't often make sense. When I was younger I used to sleep on just a mattress (probably because I was such a troublemaker) and I had a dream that Stitch was crawling in and out of large holes in my ceiling. My dad crawled in and got me out. It was one of the most vivid dreams I've ever had, probably because there wasn't much in my room to visualize. Lately I've been having dreams with my crushes in them and they're both enjoyable and terrifying because they're so real. Does anyone else have trouble visualizing things? Or have interesting dreams they'd like to share?

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
How long was it?? Or has it been longer than I realize that the game came out

I'd tell you my playtime on the Switch, but for some dumb reason it will only say "first played _ days ago" whenever you first start something.

It came out at 12am est Friday morning. And I played basically all day yesterday, except for a few hours I was asleep. I'd say maybe like 15 hours or so? I'm horrible at estimating time but 10-15 hours seems about right. With collecting everything and beating every level. It's not super long, but there's tons to do and tons of levels so it feels pretty complete.

Minor spoilers on number of levels I think there are around 65 levels in total, not counting the final area/boss.

Dizzi

magical internet cat....
ZD Legend
I have really strange dreams when I sleep deep (I can't easily picture things in my head and can rarely affect the outcome of my dreams) my dreams are strange half-pictured things that don't often make sense. When I was younger I used to sleep on just a mattress (probably because I was such a troublemaker) and I had a dream that Stitch was crawling in and out of large holes in my ceiling. My dad crawled in and got me out. It was one of the most vivid dreams I've ever had, probably because there wasn't much in my room to visualize. Lately I've been having dreams with my crushes in them and they're both enjoyable and terrifying because they're so real. Does anyone else have trouble visualizing things? Or have interesting dreams they'd like to share?
There is a dreams thread....

Uwu_Oocoo2

Joy is in video games and colored pencils
ZD Legend
Forum Volunteer
For the past 2 years I've been stuck with a pair of large clear frame glasses that I hate. I finally got new ones, more sensibly sized and black. I like them a lot. The weird thing is, nobody I know has noticed yet. I was sure someone at church today would point them out. I mean, I'm not looking for attention or anything, I don't care if people like them or whatever. But they're literally... on my face...

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
For the past 2 years I've been stuck with a pair of large clear frame glasses that I hate. I finally got new ones, more sensibly sized and black. I like them a lot. The weird thing is, nobody I know has noticed yet. I was sure someone at church today would point them out. I mean, I'm not looking for attention or anything, I don't care if people like them or whatever. But they're literally... on my face...

The first time I dyed my hair black my best friend didn't even notice at first until I said something.

It's weird the things people don't notice. Especially since I tend to be pretty observant.

Mikey the Moblin

sushi is a suspicious hello
when you wear glasses consistently and show up one day without glasses people will be like "woah you look different" so if they can't even tell when you're not wearing glasses expecting them to tell a difference between glasses feels like a lot lol

mαrkαsscoρ

Mr. SidleInYourDMs
trailers are funny, I made it to the point in Xenoblade 3 where Noah says "Tell me, what would possess you to side with them?" which was one of the things he said in the first trailer, and the trailer makes it seem like he's talking to Mio or one of the immediate party members, but turns out he's talking to someone completely different who we really don't even see that much of, so it's like kind of misleading and kind of not, I just find it funny that trailers do tend to do that sometimes, pulling a quote from way later in the story in a way different context than what we were seeing on screen

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom