• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Dizzi

magical internet cat....
ZD Legend
Had to go home early on my first day of work because I wasn't feeling well. Idk if this happens to anybody else, but I hate when I feel totally miserable and the second I get home I'm fine. Like, I swear I was just dying! Honestly, it was horrible!
that happens tome all the time!!!

mαrkαsscoρ

Mr. SidleInYourDMs
ZD Legend
Had to go home early on my first day of work because I wasn't feeling well. Idk if this happens to anybody else, but I hate when I feel totally miserable and the second I get home I'm fine. Like, I swear I was just dying! Honestly, it was horrible!
I had a thing at a job once where I felt on the verge of throwing up and was about to ask to go home, spent some time in the restroom and was able to go through the rest of the day, didn't even throw up

Dizzi

magical internet cat....
ZD Legend
the band Blue love warehouses i only realised this recently as they seem to put most of their vids in warehouses....

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
Working on a church. Yes, I literally am creating a church. It's from plastic fabric. I use yarn to decorate the chairs etc and after finishing the bloody windows I'm stitching together the walls. That's only 1 part. Part 2 is roof, tower, bells and clock. But it's going to be so cool when it's finished. However right now creating the church is a hell of a job :D

Dizzi

magical internet cat....
ZD Legend
Working on a church. Yes, I literally am creating a church. It's from plastic fabric. I use yarn to decorate the chairs etc and after finishing the bloody windows I'm stitching together the walls. That's only 1 part. Part 2 is roof, tower, bells and clock. But it's going to be so cool when it's finished. However right now creating the church is a hell of a job :D
I thought you meant you were building the church of Vanessa near you?! o_O

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
ZD Champion
friend telling me the other day how she got more cat calls or attention from older guys in her teen years than as an adult, yuck
One of my exes also found that. I think she'd more likely tell them to bugger off as an adult than when a teen and the creepers know this.

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
I experienced a bug in Skyrim just now where I had to read an Elder Scroll at a certain spot and watch a cutscene to progress the main quest, but the cutscene kept screwing up. So I kept restarting the game, and it still kept messing up. I then did a full restart of my Switch. I saw some video to remedy the glitch where you read the Elder Scroll in Solitude, then warp back to the spot you are supposed to read it at, ubequipped everything you have, crouch, then rwad the scroll again and the cutscene works.

Well what happened for me was I warped to Solitude, read the scroll, and it pulled me into the cutscene and played perfectly, lol.

Very random fix, but I'll take it. I'm just glad I wasn't locked out of the main quest like I thought I might be.

Mikey the Moblin

likes heavy machinery
ZD Champion
I experienced a bug in Skyrim just now where I had to read an Elder Scroll at a certain spot and watch a cutscene to progress the main quest, but the cutscene kept screwing up. So I kept restarting the game, and it still kept messing up. I then did a full restart of my Switch. I saw some video to remedy the glitch where you read the Elder Scroll in Solitude, then warp back to the spot you are supposed to read it at, ubequipped everything you have, crouch, then rwad the scroll again and the cutscene works.

Well what happened for me was I warped to Solitude, read the scroll, and it pulled me into the cutscene and played perfectly, lol.

Very random fix, but I'll take it. I'm just glad I wasn't locked out of the main quest like I thought I might be.
so much of skyrim is like this

I was bugged out of the whole dawnguard questline because the castle door wouldn't open
the online fix was "teleport yourself directly inside the castle if you're on pc, otherwise here's how to clip through the door with a bucket"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom