• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Mikey the Moblin

sushi is a suspicious hello
I don't mean to get too political, but it's crazy just how high inflation has been getting lately. Apparently it's so bad that some economists are saying the US has exceeded typical hyperinflation to such a degree that they even propose inventing a new term to describe it. Google "sonic inflation" if you don't believe me.
I agree

Dizzi

magical internet cat....
ZD Legend
I don't mean to get too political, but it's crazy just how high inflation has been getting lately. Apparently it's so bad that some economists are saying the US has exceeded typical hyperinflation to such a degree that they even propose inventing a new term to describe it. Google "sonic inflation" if you don't believe me.
Im thinking exploding sonic?!

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
It could be that your body does not like the change to its routine which could include eating and drinking habits. If you drink less during work days you might get a headache initially due to slight dehydration
Hmm, I think I drink more at work actually. But admittingly I do sometimes skip lunch on work days whereas I eat lunch on the weekend.

Reactions: Dio

thePlinko

What’s the character limit on this? Aksnfiskwjfjsk
ZD Legend
My new classes this semester start at 1:30 and end at 7:00 pm. I usually like to get up at around 7, meaning i have to kill about 6 hours before i have anything to do. Usually the things that i like to do in my free time are huge time commitments though so I’m not sure what else i could do.

Dizzi

magical internet cat....
ZD Legend
My new classes this semester start at 1:30 and end at 7:00 pm. I usually like to get up at around 7, meaning i have to kill about 6 hours before i have anything to do. Usually the things that i like to do in my free time are huge time commitments though so I’m not sure what else i could do.
Yea i hate when stuff is in the afternoon or late morning cuz im like what do i do now till that thing...

My 10 year old drawing tablet does indeed work on my laptop (it's actually 10 now, I remember getting it around Easter in 2012, geez). I figured it wouldn't not work, but I've been putting off finding out for like a year out of anxiety. Some stuff still feels a little weird but I probably can adjust to it. Hopefully.

VikzeLink

The Destructive One
Staff member
My grandmother is starting to display more severe symptoms of Alzheimer's and dementia. We knew this was coming for a while, but it's still rough to watch her lose so much of her awareness and short term memory. It's only gonna get worse.
One of my grandmas has it a bit as well. She's having a hard time to formulate her thoughts into words, and sometimes she can get a bit lost if she's out walking. We've told her to stick to areas she knows for sure, and so far she's done so.

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
This should probably go in the what annoyed you thread, but meh, I'm not like annoying really, just a bit frustrated with myself.

I would like to improve my confidence in digital painting in Clip Studio so I could use some clip studio exclusive brushes and features I got from the Clip Studio Assets store. But I can't figure out how to translate over the workflow I prefer that I got used to in Krita over to Clip Studio. I feel like there has to be a way to get it to work but I can't find it...

TheGreatCthulhu

Composer of the Night.
I love snakes, but I saw a guy keeping an intact rattlesnake as a pet once, and I hope to God he's okay. Hopefully the rattlesnake is okay too.

Rattlesnakes aren't pets, they're wild animals, and they're dangerous, even if they're awesome. Unless you're qualified to handle them (which in most cases is quite a hurdle to jump through, even in the United States), then leave them the hell alone.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom