• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

TheGreatCthulhu

The Great Old One, Star Spawn, Sleeper of R'lyeh
ZD Champion
By the end of this month I live on this planet for 5 decades :ohno:
All the things I've seen come and go makes me think about time :suspicious:
If time flies, why can't we fastforward a week or month or even a year?
If time flies, this implies that it travels by car, train, and subway.

TheGreatCthulhu

The Great Old One, Star Spawn, Sleeper of R'lyeh
ZD Champion
Through a lot of hard work and determination, I'm now able to hit E5 as my highest sung note, that's an entire semi-tone improvement.

I also can comfortably get E2 as my lowest note.

That means, I'm comfortably a baritone.

Overall I'm proud, all the times I've annoyed my wife with vocal warm-ups, being loud and stuff paid off.

Screenshot_20220506-115848_Vocal Range Vocaberry.jpg

twilitfalchion

ephemeral dreams and spinning scales
Staff member
ZD Legend
Had to revise my senior thesis because it didn't get a passing grade when I first submitted it. Thankfully, my professor was very generous to let me revise it and I just submitted the revised version.

I feel great because I'm finished the last assignment for my degree but also exhausted to be completely through with it.

thePlinko

What’s the character limit on this? Aksnfiskwjfjsk
I accidentally got covered in ants today when I was out taking photographs, because they apparently were hanging out in the plant I was sitting in... and now I just keep thinking I still feel ants on me. Goofy, wonderful animals. Hope I didn't hurt anyone when I got them off of me.
How are you not constantly itchy?

Fraxinus

chunky plant goop
How are you not constantly itchy?
I think I've established by talking to my sister that I have a very dulled reflex when it comes to bugs being on me, because like even when I had her hold Marshmallow, she was like saying how she can't trust that she might just automatically yeet him because he's a bug touching her and its a weird sensation of bug feet. And then bugs land on me and I just don't bat an eye. That blessed march fly who landed on my nose while I was typing notes for my story while taking in the outdoors a few weeks ago, I didn't even stop typing; she just started climbing on my glasses and I was like "give me a second, bug, I need to finish typing this." And then she flew away lmao.

thePlinko

What’s the character limit on this? Aksnfiskwjfjsk
I think I've established by talking to my sister that I have a very dulled reflex when it comes to bugs being on me, because like even when I had her hold Marshmallow, she was like saying how she can't trust that she might just automatically yeet him because he's a bug touching her and its a weird sensation of bug feet. And then bugs land on me and I just don't bat an eye. That blessed march fly who landed on my nose while I was typing notes for my story while taking in the outdoors a few weeks ago, I didn't even stop typing; she just started climbing on my glasses and I was like "give me a second, bug, I need to finish typing this." And then she flew away lmao.
Im just saying that every time I rolled around in an ant hill as a kid my dad would have to go get more neosporin.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom