• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

I think people increasingly viewing spirituality as nonscienfitic and dismissing it as superstition makes people less willing to consider that they could emotionally and spiritually be connected to the world and other people. There are a lot of stories similar to yours and I don't think you should feel like you're being unscientific for considering possibilities tied to your subconscious. I think people are more ashamed to consider it because they think its unintelligent or they're subscribing to hogwash for experiencing these things, and they shouldn't feel that way. The subconscious is incredibly understudied in science and it's probably because a lot of these connections just cannot be explained by our modern definition of science.

Chevywolf30

#1 Noah Gragson fan
I think people increasingly viewing spirituality as nonscienfitic and dismissing it as superstition makes people less willing to consider that they could emotionally and spiritually be connected to the world and other people. There are a lot of stories similar to yours and I don't think you should feel like you're being unscientific for considering possibilities tied to your subconscious. I think people are more ashamed to consider it because they think its unintelligent or they're subscribing to hogwash for experiencing these things, and they shouldn't feel that way. The subconscious is incredibly understudied in science and it's probably because a lot of these connections just cannot be explained by our modern definition of science.
I feel like you're onto something here, I have some beliefs that I don't really want to go into right now but this fits perfectly into them

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
It's St. Patrick's Day. It's actually like a pretty big deal in my city, we have one of the largest parades, and one of the largest after parties. Most people probably have some kind of plans for today... I went to work, and now that I'm home I've done nothing, lol.

Chevywolf30

#1 Noah Gragson fan
It's St. Patrick's Day. It's actually like a pretty big deal in my city, we have one of the largest parades, and one of the largest after parties. Most people probably have some kind of plans for today... I went to work, and now that I'm home I've done nothing, lol.
I've been wearing my green Zelda shirt :goron:

VikzeLink

The Destructive One
Staff member
ZD Legend
The new World of Warcraft expansion is getting revealed today! I'm very curious as to what it could be, as the current expansion in not that good and also seems like the end to a big story arc, so basically nothing has been hinted at what will happen next.
Like many others, I'm theorizing and hoping for a Dragon-expansion! The dragons of WoW need to return to their former glory! FOR AZEROTH!

Edit: Never mind... It was the 19th of APRIL... Not March... I have to wait another month...

Last edited:
i really don't understand how Garfield got so popular when there are so many other comics that were much more clever (the far side, get fuzzy, calvin and hobbes, etc). there are a handful i find entertaining but most of his strips tend to be repetitive and bland. and a lot of newspaper strips are, but for one that was/is so ridiculously popular i just dont get it

Mikey the Moblin

you otter see the other guy
i really don't understand how Garfield got so popular when there are so many other comics that were much more clever (the far side, get fuzzy, calvin and hobbes, etc). there are a handful i find entertaining but most of his strips tend to be repetitive and bland. and a lot of newspaper strips are, but for one that was/is so ridiculously popular i just dont get it
Different age groups tend to have different types of humor
Nowadays kids find the darndest things funny
Don't believe me? Check out what gorozoron posts in the shoutbox

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom