• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Mikey the Moblin

if I had a nickel for every time I ran out of spac
What the heckers is going on here.

Uh, but besides that, I should really go to bed, but I don't want to go to bed, but I have to go to work tomorrow, but I don't wanna go to work tomorrow, but I have to which is why I should go to bed, but I kind of want to just game all night or something.

Yes this is a mood.
I've complained about this enough that you probably know this is me every single day

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
I was diagnosed with ADHD about a month ago, and prescribed Adderall for it. Today's my third day of taking it. I've dealt with tiredness and low energy for a long time now, and was like great this might finally help with that too since Adderall is supposed to make you more awake. Annnddd, I'm even more tired and low energy on it than I was before. Lol. I'll wake up, take it, then fall back asleep for a nap again not too long after. Then later in the day my body will feel so heavy and tired. I've looked it up and sleepiness is a rare side effect in some people who take Adderall, happening in around 6% of adults. Gonna keep taking it for a bit though to see if I just need to adjust. Kinda funny that a stimulant has the opposite effect on me.

Dizzi

magical internet cat....
ZD Legend
I was diagnosed with ADHD about a month ago, and prescribed Adderall for it. Today's my third day of taking it. I've dealt with tiredness and low energy for a long time now, and was like great this might finally help with that too since Adderall is supposed to make you more awake. Annnddd, I'm even more tired and low energy on it than I was before. Lol. I'll wake up, take it, then fall back asleep for a nap again not too long after. Then later in the day my body will feel so heavy and tired. I've looked it up and sleepiness is a rare side effect in some people who take Adderall, happening in around 6% of adults. Gonna keep taking it for a bit though to see if I just need to adjust. Kinda funny that a stimulant has the opposite effect on me.
Yea sometimes bodys need to adjust to new drugs, foods, exercise etc...

Dizzi

magical internet cat....
ZD Legend
Why do superheros always have a lil close their eyes moment to utilise a mental acceptable of power and use the power to 'see' in some form??

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
Ok, spoilers for Morrowind

The Nerevarine contracts Corpus disease, gets cured, and after getting cured learns corpus has actually made him immortal. This means the Nerevarine could still be alive during the events of Skyrim. Just something I was thinking.

I've also been wondering ever since I read a book about Barr Dau finally crashing into Morrowind, triggering the Red Mountain to blow up, why the Nerevarine didn't do anything to stop it or where he was.

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
Just when I was starting to get over some anxiety with this whole covid situation, the omicron variant hits. I've still been cautious. Wearing a mask in public, not going out to eat or to the movies, and just trying to be pretty careful overall. But after the vaccine I had done a bit more things than I did in 2020. I even have the 3rd shot now. But now there are so many reports of breakthrough cases. In people double and triple vaxxed. The cases still seem to be mild in those people, but a lot are still getting it. I know it's still good to get the vaccine, and that it helps prevent hospitalization for most people. I'm upset that so many people haven't gotten it that could have, and that's what's allowed this to mutate so much. The anxiety is starting to come back, and when I was finally bettering myself. It's not so much that I'm worried about myself getting it (though that is also part of it), I just don't want to give it to my mom. Especially after she was in the hospital with covid over last Christmas. This variant seems almost like it'll be inevitable before people catch it. I just hope that the vaccine keeps her immune system strong enough this time, and that the fact she pulled through last time means it won't get worse than that.

Sorry this post is long and rambly but my mind is a mess lately.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom