• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
i mean, he's your bro it shouldnt matter (also shouldnt matter in the first place cus anime is seen as pretty normal these days) so you shouldnt let it stop you
I mean, yes, but idk, he'd probably give me a hard time over it because his impression of anime is more weebier stuff, so idk, I just didn't. Idk if he'd even recognize it as anime now that I think of it lmao :shrugs:

Also this is my 2000th post yay :party:

Mikey the Moblin

sushi is a suspicious hello
I mean, yes, but idk, he'd probably give me a hard time over it because his impression of anime is more weebier stuff, so idk, I just didn't. Idk if he'd even recognize it as anime now that I think of it lmao :shrugs:

Also this is my 2000th post yay :party:
I didn't even realize ghibli was anime growing up because of how closely it's tied to disney

MightyMario

The Vengeful Warrior | Drawn by Uwu_Oocoo2
Randomly remembered when we read The Crucible in sophomore English class--and had different people reading different characters' parts aloud to the class--and everyone pronounced "aye" as "ayyy" and made the entire tone of the play feel like all the characters were high. Good times.
All I’ve read of Crucible is an excerpt from it

Dizzi

magical internet cat....
ZD Legend
Damn near had a panic attack because I misread an assignment's due date as being yesterday instead of next Saturday. Nothing quite like the fear of a late submission to get the blood pumping.
did you do assignment then?? and then reread date and like phew.....i got it done thou....

Uwu_Oocoo2

Joy is in video games and colored pencils
ZD Legend
Forum Volunteer
The closer it gets to Christmas the more I feel like my parents actually did get me a drawing tablet, and I'm trying not to get my hopes up bit my excitement level is already at 1000000%. Because, okay get this, we were talking in the car the other day (note that I haven't mentioned the tablet in well over a month)
My dad: [insert my real name here] wants a spot on the next space shuttle flight for Christmas
Me, sarcastically: Oh yes, totally
My mom: I think she'd rather have a drawing tablet, honey.
That's evidence, right there. Oh maybe I'm just reaching lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom