• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Link&Midna

K-Dawg
That reminds me, I made the mistake of showing my mom videogamedunkey's Xenoblade 2 video and now she won't let me buy pyra/mythra in smash cause she thinks they'll be a bad influence on my little sister >_>

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
So I was playing Mineplex last night, it's a Minecraft server that I've played on for years, and I was lagging so bad that the anticheat banned me for 5 days because it was "suspicious activity." I appealed on their forums and it was revoked but now idk if I'm gonna go back anytime soon. I had timed out several times before the ban, but it finally just snapped I guess :shrugs:

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
So I was playing Mineplex last night, it's a Minecraft server that I've played on for years, and I was lagging so bad that the anticheat banned me for 5 days because it was "suspicious activity." I appealed on their forums and it was revoked but now idk if I'm gonna go back anytime soon. I had timed out several times before the ban, but it finally just snapped I guess :shrugs:
Update on this: I played some again today, and the lag was almost non-existent at first. So as long as I'm not on there for hours at a time I'm good. Which is fine tho because I got other stuff to be doin.

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
When I'm driving home from work I go by a gas station that has a car wash/repair shop. Normally there is always a Series 62 Cadillac outside that is stripped apart like it's being worked on, and it's been like that for months. Anyway, eariler this week I drove by and it wasn't there. Today it's there, in the same spot as normal, exactly like it was before.

It made me question mandela timelines lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom