• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
Hear me out. Smash Ultimate only has one more character to add and then the roster is complete. They have to add a character that is a good send off, hopefully. This character needs to be iconic somehow, that way people can universally agree that they do belong in Smash. What character could fill that role?

Waluigi. WAHHHHHHHH

Let him in and I guarentee the internet will break.

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
A friend of mine was talking about having to wake up really early for work and everytime convos like this happen I flashback to 2 years ago when I used to have go into work at 6 AM. For that to be managable I would have to wake up by 4 or 4:30 AM. I hated it so much because I would still want at least be able to stay up until 10 or 11 PM, and my body would never really adjust to going to bed earlier.

Really glad I don't have to work those hours anymore. Even though I don't really like night shifts, I would have honestly preferred that over waking up so early.

Mikey the Moblin

if I had a nickel for every time I ran out of spac
A friend of mine was talking about having to wake up really early for work and everytime convos like this happen I flashback to 2 years ago when I used to have go into work at 6 AM. For that to be managable I would have to wake up by 4 or 4:30 AM. I hated it so much because I would still want at least be able to stay up until 10 or 11 PM, and my body would never really adjust to going to bed earlier.

Really glad I don't have to work those hours anymore. Even though I don't really like night shifts, I would have honestly preferred that over waking up so early.
I can't say I love it but at least the early morning is a time of day I like a lot, I would just rather get there at the end of my day than the beginning rofl

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom