• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
My sister had her fourth baby last night!

Meet Isabella:

166008_10152811203550478_596623560_n.jpg

octorok74

TETTAC
I'm glad that I finally have PC Minecraft. The world is so much bigger then on the 360. I've gotten lost several times but I did rob villagers of some crops. And Dan can back me up on that. And also on the fact that I made us some cookies and cake. Though our adventure to tame cats was a failure. We spent nearly 2 hours just trying to find them in the jungle. It was miserable.

Terminus

If I was a wizard this wouldn't be happening to me
I'm glad that I finally have PC Minecraft. The world is so much bigger then on the 360. I've gotten lost several times but I did rob villagers of some crops. And Dan can back me up on that. And also on the fact that I made us some cookies and cake. Though our adventure to tame cats was a failure. We spent nearly 2 hours just trying to find them in the jungle. It was miserable.

You actually found a jungle?

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Today I will be leaving this hell hole called "home" and going to my grandfather's house for some peace and quiet. :3

Hopefully I'll have a godo time playing some Brawl.

My mom starts her job tomorrow so I'll have some fun hopefully. And I'll try to get a job by school's end so I'll be working to help her out :3

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
What's the point of English class? I mean, it's my native language! I have no problem speaking it, so it seems kind of redundant... All we do is read stories and answer questions anyway, I think we may have worked on English Language skills once, and that's it!

Lord Vain

Dawn of a New Day
I am ill right now and in phsyical pain. I am comtemplating the idea that, in the future, people might be able to cut out the human brain and put it in pain-free robot-body. I would like to have a robot-body right now.

Get well soon, Shady.

I have ice cream.

That's all that's on my mind.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom