• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
Hubby tries to make a deal so I can work at his department as well. The mail business over here has so many different departments and you'll get different contracts. Not one which should be more obvious. If you work at the sorting part you'll get a contract for the hours you work there and if you deliver the mail you also get a contract for that part. Instead of one for all....
I have a permanent one for mail delivery but for the sorting part I got a temporary one. Because the future of that part is uncertain they only give 3 temporary contract and then you'll have to leave for 6 months and are allowed to come back after that and again, 3 temporary contracts. My husband wants me to have more security because at his department they all have permanent contracts. But the shirts are all split so he's brainstorming about how to solve this.

Jimmu

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
I managed to find a graduate job in my field (IT) which I'll be starting on Monday. I am super excited to be getting my foot in the door and to be starting my career. The company I will be working for has offices all around the world, including three in Japan which is exciting given that I told them in my interview that I would eventually like to transfer to their Tokyo office.

Yesterday I had my last day at the university job which I held for five years. They threw me a pizza party for lunch, wrote me a thoughtful card, gave me a bottle of Fireball Whisky and a $100 gift card as a farewell gift, and came out for drinks for a few hours after work which was super nice of them all. It was a really great place to work and I'll miss them but for my long term ambitions this career move makes sense for me to be taking at this time.

Dizzi

magical internet cat....
ZD Legend
I managed to find a graduate job in my field (IT) which I'll be starting on Monday. I am super excited to be getting my foot in the door and to be starting my career. The company I will be working for has offices all around the world, including three in Japan which is exciting given that I told them in my interview that I would eventually like to transfer to their Tokyo office.

Yesterday I had my last day at the university job which I held for five years. They threw me a pizza party for lunch, wrote me a thoughtful card, gave me a bottle of Fireball Whisky and a $100 gift card as a farewell gift, and came out for drinks for a few hours after work which was super nice of them all. It was a really great place to work and I'll miss them but for my long term ambitions this career move makes sense for me to be taking at this time.
Yay have fun!! And let us know how it goes...

Echolight

❤️ love yourself ❤️
ZD Champion
I was watching Cars today, and I just realized that the desert landscape resembles old cars! I've never noticed it before, but now I can't un-see it.

r/MovieDetails - Just realized that the mountains in the Pixar animated movie Cars are Old Cars...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom