• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

mαrkαsscoρ

Mr. SidleInYourDMs
ZD Champion
collector's editions are so tricky, it's like you could spend all that money on a game that you might not even end up liking that much, so it just feels like wasted money, then on the flipside, you could pay for just the game itself and end up loving it, and wishing that you had gone for the special edition
I guess if its from a series you already liked then that might make it easier, but even then, there's no guarantee you'll love the new game

Dizzi

magical internet cat....
ZD Legend
Have a second round interview tomorrow for a position I am really interested in so I am hoping that goes well. Also have a bunch of other interviews and applications in the pipeline but progress is being made which is great.
Yay progress!!!

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
New student in my classroom who is mostly nonverbal and has a lot of problems with her muscle/motor control. I got to spend the afternoon sitting next to her making sure she's not drooling all over the desk or shoving things into her mouth. Despite what would normally be frustrating for most people to deal with, I enjoyed it, because she's laughing and smiling along with me the entire time. She's really fun to work with. Days like this remind me how much I love my job, challenges and all. Putting smiles on kids' faces makes it all worth it.

Dizzi

magical internet cat....
ZD Legend
In shrek how is princess fiona not starved preshrek cuz there dont seem to be veggie patches or any where she can get food....

Jimmu

Administrator
Staff member
ZD Champion
Administrator
Rain has been pounding down for days now. Overnight I received an emergency evacuation order alert on my phone for major flooding. It doesn’t impact my home at this stage but some houses less than 1km away have to evacuate so I was probably just in the vicinity to receive the alert. Fingers crossed the rains cease soon so the waters can start receding.

It’s crazy to think that around one year ago bushfires were engulfing huge areas nearby and water levels in the dams were so low that we were facing major water restrictions. Now it’s floods and an overflowing dam that’s so full the flood gates are opening to spill out excess water.

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
In shrek how is princess fiona not starved preshrek cuz there dont seem to be veggie patches or any where she can get food....
The tower seems pretty dirty so she could of resorted to roaches or the dragon goes out to get food then gives it to fiona
Or their could be some sort of magic that makes her not need it. She's technically supposed to be asleep, sleeping beauty-style, but Shrek doesn't take itself seriously

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom