• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Sheikah_Witch

I just really like botw
So so much is happening in september. Three album releases, birthday, doctors appointment, unemployment people appointment, WIG game jam, deadline to fix boring paperwork, TGS ... gah.

Edit: Mario all-stars too. Sheesh.

Last edited:

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
One week left before my wedding. Our holidays to Cape Verde has been cancelled and we booked a trip to Greece (Zakintosh) instead. That means we have to leave very early in the morning on sunday (the day after our wedding). So my fiance is very happy and can't shut up about packing and stuff like that.

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
Holidays to Mallorca got cancelled last May because of Corona. Honeymoon to Cape Verde got cancelled because of Corona. Then we rescheduled it and booked a trip to Zakynthos (Greece). Not even a week later the dutch government changed all travelling to the greece islands to orange. In other words.....trip got cancelled because of Corona (while all countries around us didn't do the same). So now we rescheduled AGAIN. This time to Italy. IF we're going, it'll be this monday. IF. Because with our government you'll never know o_O:ninja::ninja::ninja::ninja::ninja:

So, I like rats. I've owned some as pets and I loved them so much. Rats are like mini dogs, they're so lovely and loyal and can be just the most chill best friends anyone can have. I seriously recommend them...

As a rat fan I often watch YouTube videos about them, there was a good one about tickling rats and monitoring their high frequency sounds to see how happy it made them.

So, there I was, watching a rat video. In this rat video was a woman I'd never seen before but there was something about her that was giving me a massive Freudian vibe, something Uncanny as all hell...

How do I know this woman? I'm pretty sure I've never seen her before, I've definitely never heard of her before. Why is she making my mind go haywire?

Then it hits me.

I definitely know this woman, I've spent a lot of time with this woman, this woman actually means a great deal to me...

(But it's a secret to everyone)
750003b856ea5317ffd38b34534a1ddf.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom