• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

twilitfalchion

and thus comes the end of an era
Staff member
I still hate how cheap and flimsy PlayStation 3 controllers feel.

Also my PS3 still reminds me of a George Foreman grill.

I also still hate the UI.

Come on, Bamco, please port Xillia to something else so I don't have to use this thing.
Btw, I forgot to mention this when you posted this comment, but you can actually use your PS4 controller on PS3 pretty easily if you want to. Here’s a guide on how to do it: https://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2014-07-02-how-to-use-a-dualshock-4-wirelessly-with-a-ps3

Just thought I’d mention it if you’re interested. I agree. PS3 controllers feel like a plastic toy compared to the PS4 controller.

Sheikah_Witch

I just really like botw
Is it that bad? That was one of the games I was considering getting if I ever decided to get a PS4.

It's, like, amazingly mediocre. It feels stiff to me, like it just doesn't incentivize exploration. It looks good, but the environment is so cluttered with greenery and vegetation and particles that it becomes hard to distinguish characters and enemies and locations from one another, the game is so dependent on everything having markers that it becomes jarring. There doesn't seem to be much of interest to find. The sidequests feels dull and uninteresting and though combat is fun, the only thing it really nets you is more resources to craft more weapons to kill more dinos, it's a very cramped loop.

Users who are viewing this thread

• Top Bottom