• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
I was thinking about that one too. I've heard so many good things about it and of course checked YouTube. That one's definitely on my list. And what about Ace Attorney? Is it like finding hidden objects and stuff like that?
The Ace Attorney Trilogy is a good deal, it's the first 3 games all in one. It's basically like solving cases in court, there are also investigation sections where you try finding things to help your case in the courtroom.

I was thinking about that one too. I've heard so many good things about it and of course checked YouTube. That one's definitely on my list. And what about Ace Attorney? Is it like finding hidden objects and stuff like that?

Mario Odyssey is my favourite game, second only to Wind Waker for me, and you know how much I love Wind Waker so Odyssey has done very well to rate that high for me.

I don't usually like Mario games too much but Odyssey is very special.

I've only recently started Ace Attorney. I've played a couple of hours and I love it so far.

There are small sections where you have to investigate crime scenes which play like hidden object games. But the real meat of the game is in the court battles which play out like puzzle games but with dialogue.

You're given clues and they all have information to them and you've got use them really carefully. They really make you think. But the games are mostly reading, so it depends if you find that fun.

But on Switch you get three full games and it goes on sale quite often. So that's good, too.

Last edited:

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
I'm playing Hyper Light Drifter, I was loitering around the central town, and I found an area between buildings to the far left of the gun shop where a sheep dude is just laying on the ground. I was like, "What is his deal?" Then he got up and pulled out what I assume is a bong or maybe a pipe, took a couple hits of whatever he's smoking, and then lays backwards again, lol.

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
I had a memory from when I was little of staying at my Aunt and Uncle's house during the summer for a few days. I remember on one of the days my Aunt let me play a game on my older cousin's Playstation 2. I remember getting Zelda vibes from it for some reason, and I remember something about starting out in a village and I had to explore over to a cave at night. I didn't know what the name of the game was though, and to this day my memory of it is so vague, that I can't pinpoint what game it may have been... Today is just one of those days where I ponder what that game was.

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
I had a memory from when I was little of staying at my Aunt and Uncle's house during the summer for a few days. I remember on one of the days my Aunt let me play a game on my older cousin's Playstation 2. I remember getting Zelda vibes from it for some reason, and I remember something about starting out in a village and I had to explore over to a cave at night. I didn't know what the name of the game was though, and to this day my memory of it is so vague, that I can't pinpoint what game it may have been... Today is just one of those days where I ponder what that game was.
Is it this?

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
The game has a sequel too.

I'll see if I can find anything else.
It probably was Dark Cloud, the problem is I was like 4 years old and I only played it for 30 minutes and didn't retain a lot about the game. From the looks of it though, this is probably the only Playstation series that could fit the bill. Thanks for the help, by the way!

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
It probably was Dark Cloud, the problem is I was like 4 years old and I only played it for 30 minutes and didn't retain a lot about the game. From the looks of it though, this is probably the only Playstation series that could fit the bill. Thanks for the help, by the way!
Happy to have hopefully been of some help.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom