• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

twilitfalchion

and thus comes the end of an era
Staff member
Type-Moon loves to pull at the heartstrings, and in such a graphic way. Man, Illya's death. That was horrible. Rin just became one of my least favorite characters in the series because of it.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
I am getting increasingly frustrated about being out of work. This is the longest I have gone in my entire life without any work or school and it has not been affecting me well. Spurs of depression have occurred and my ADHD has been banging on my door every day in a stronger form than it's been in a while. I feel extremely unproductive and don't know how to handle it. I'm the type of person who needs obligations in order to feel any sense of self worth, so going so long without them is just bad for me.

Unfortunately, there's a chance I won't be returning to work until September which is when my next semester of classes starts so I've got another month and a half of this.

GrooseIsLoose

Slickest pompadour in town
ZD Legend
Sigh

I used to get more chats on Insta from my friends, approximately 14 or 15 everytime I login. But currently it has drastically reduced to 5 or 6. I haven't been invited to free fire squad matches for three months straight.
And not even video conferencing. (My iPad is still iOS 10.3.3 almost all video calling apps are incompatible)
On a positive note, I've found a friend who replies to my chats almost instantly and responds to all my comments on her posts

I wish my 3DS's start button wasn't so worn out. It's manageable when playing 3DS games because start and select are mapped the same, but the DS game I'm playing requires start to pull up a status menu and it's just kind of tedious to work around the button only registering when pressed from a certain angle. I've dealt with this game before on my 3DS so I'm not worried I guess, but it's such a bad button to have wear out regardless.

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
You should totally get Mario Odyssey. It's so much fun. It's the perfect game to play if you just want to smile.
I was thinking about that one too. I've heard so many good things about it and of course checked YouTube. That one's definitely on my list. And what about Ace Attorney? Is it like finding hidden objects and stuff like that?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom