• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Thinking about picking up FE Warriors after hearing Musou games be mentioned. Never played a Musou game before, but cutting down hundreds of enemies with Marth or any of my other favorite FE characters sounds like a good time.

Musou games can be incredibly cathartic.

The biggest criticism they have is that they get repetitive. But personally, smacking hundreds of mooks into the air and tearing through armies of thousands with style and grace never gets old for me.

twilitfalchion

and thus comes the end of an era
Staff member
Musou games can be incredibly cathartic.

The biggest criticism they have is that they get repetitive. But personally, smacking hundreds of mooks into the air and tearing through armies of thousands with style and grace never gets old for me.
If you don't mind me asking, what difficulty do you recommend playing on for a newcomer to the series?

If you don't mind me asking, what difficulty do you recommend playing on for a newcomer to the series?

Musou games aren't that hard so I always just play standard difficulty.

The hardest Musou I've played is Fire Emblem Warriors. It isn't dying or being beaten that's the issue, you are much more likely to lose via stipulations such as not protecting your bases or allowing certain characters to fall or reach certain points on the map.

Some missions are hard as heck no matter the difficulty because if that. However those difficulty spikes are in the extra challenge modes and not the campaign.

One thing I don't get is people say dark Link in oot gets more aggressive further in the fight, however, that is not true, if you go into first person perspective and stare at him, he becomes more opaque and eventually attacks without mimic but on his own he doesn't copy you, he will however attack you even if you do nothing, next time you fight dark link in oot, wait a while and you shall see that dark link is his own being in oot, not a shadow

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
people are spiders

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom