• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Sheikah_Witch

I just really like botw
The get-together with my family went pretty okay. I'll never feel completely at home with them but I managed to scrape through. I had the FF7 Remake as a conversation topic to bring up with my brothers whenever things became too uncomfortable for me so that helped. Also my one brother's wife turned out to be nice. (Haven't met her before)

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
This is so random, idk why I'm thinking it. I woke up and I was like, Ned's Declassified School Survival Guide was an inaccurate depiction of public school for it's era. They all go into the school wearing whatever they want, but at the time I started watching the show, my city already implemented a school uniform dress code. I'm not sure if this was also the case for other public schools in the US, but I always assumed it was at the time, but I could be mistaken.

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
This is so random, idk why I'm thinking it. I woke up and I was like, Ned's Declassified School Survival Guide was an inaccurate depiction of public school for it's era. They all go into the school wearing whatever they want, but at the time I started watching the show, my city already implemented a school uniform dress code. I'm not sure if this was also the case for other public schools in the US, but I always assumed it was at the time, but I could be mistaken.

No public school I know of has ever had uniforms. We had a dress code where we couldn't wear tank tops and certain stuff. But Ned's Declassified wasn't too crazy off from typical public school.

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
No public school I know of has ever had uniforms. We had a dress code where we couldn't wear tank tops and certain stuff. But Ned's Declassified wasn't too crazy off from typical public school.
Ah, they implemented school uniforms here when I started 4th grade. We could only wear Khaki pants and a Polo shirt that was either the school's color, or a white polo.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom