• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
My birthday is coming up and I wanna do something different. It's just a coincidence that I feel that way on my 25th. Milestone has nothing to do with it.

We usually go out to eat on my birthday, but this year (for obvious reasons) I want to cook for my family rather than let them get food for me. So I guess it's backwards from the usual. I want to make seafood since I love it so much and I usually only get that treat on my birthdays as it is. I want to find a good recipe to make. Should be fun.

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
At this point I’m just numb to everything. I don’t feel happy and I don’t feel sad. I’m talking to people again so I guess that’s somewhat an improvement but then it gets too exhausting for me and I just shut down again. Everything in the world sucks right now too so it’s impossible to look on the bright side.

I don’t know what the point I’m trying to make here is. Just what’s on my mind I guess

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
How long am I working on this cross stitch now? Possibly not long enough. It took me a while to discover (today) that it's not the Hylian Shield Link's holding but the Mirror Shield :D I saw the pattern and looked and looked and then I thought "wait a sec. That's the Mirror Shield!" I find that even more cool :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom