• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

My one friend wants to kill herself and refuses to not go through with it if worst comes to worst despite my arguments and concern because she thinks it's the best option available and fails to understand me just as much as I do her and...I'm not gonna have a fun time sleeping tonight, it's stressing the hell out of me, and it hurts because I can't seem to help her no matter what I do. Why is life this way for some people, it's just so wrong...

You are well within in your rights to alert the police if you believe an attempt is imminent.

Lord Vain

Dawn of a New Day
Why is it that I can feel some of this person's pain? It hurts and I can't seem to fix it, I hope it all ends well...that things balance out for her.

Beeker

Wild Card
Within 12 hours I've gone from extremely ecstatic about a con weekend to becoming worried sick about one of my best friends...
Something happened to her all of a sudden that landed her in a hospital. I don't even care now if the weekend plans goes through, I just want her to be safe and okay. It wouldn't be the same without her ;-;

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
Oh my god, my Twilight Princess saves are gone. I don't even know who deleted them.

But, it's fine. It's not not like one of those files was almost 100% completed. :dry:

I'm not even mad!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom