• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
d8P8Vcr.png

I want to know the last time we (LittleGumball, Annie, and me) Weren't the top posters.

onebizarrekai

gay energy
It's been raining a lot today. When I got home from karate, it had mostly stopped. I went upstairs and started playing Zelda songs on our keyboard. The rain started up a bit again, so I started playing the Song of Storms. The more I played it, the harder it rained! After about a minute there was some lightning. It was obviously a coincidence but it was pretty awesome.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
The madness over in London got my dad acting like a f*cktard again, so I'm 3DSless and PS3less for God knows how long.

So close to giving up on religion, I am. :/

Sydney

The Good Samaritan
UGH, THAT REALLY, REALLY, REAAALLLLLLY AWKWARD MOMENT WHEN YOU BLANK OUT ON YOUR FRENCH DIALOGUE AND YOU'RE STANDING THERE GOING

"uhm, yeah..... wow..... oh boy.... hmmm.... yyeaaahhh"

AND SO YOU JUST SAY SOMETHING TO KEEP IT GOING, SO YOU WANNA KNOW WHAT I SAID

YOU WANNA KNOW WHAT I ****ING SAID

I SAID "I REMEMBER WHEN I WAS SWIMMING WHEN I HIT MY HEAD ON A TREE" (in french ofc)

A. FREAKING. TREE

I got to redo it, but i still did bad the second time

BE SURE TO STUDY, KIDS

Skittles

Rainbows!
Making sigs. Considering using my own art for one of them...maybe. And like seriously, how does one make a good RP...yes, my mind is a little scattered right now, can you tell?

The madness over in London got my dad acting like a f*cktard again, so I'm 3DSless and PS3less for God knows how long.

So close to giving up on religion, I am. :/

Why would it matter that much anyways? It doesn't seem fair that he'd take it out on you...

Lord Vain

Dawn of a New Day
My one friend wants to kill herself and refuses to not go through with it if worst comes to worst despite my arguments and concern because she thinks it's the best option available and fails to understand me just as much as I do her and...I'm not gonna have a fun time sleeping tonight, it's stressing the hell out of me, and it hurts because I can't seem to help her no matter what I do. Why is life this way for some people, it's just so wrong...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom