• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
OMFG! I want to go outside now!

2Za2a.png

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
OMFG! I want to go outside now!

2Za2a.png

WTF!!! 103??? I don't think it's ever gotten that hot here! The highest it's ever been here, if my conversion is right, is 86F.

You say you want to go outside, but at that temperature, you can get seriously burnt from all the radiation coming from the sun, in just a couple of minutes. And it would hurt!

The body cells begin to fry when the body heats up to 105F, but at that humidity, it would probably be alright (103 degrees with 7% humidity is just slightly cooler than a sauna). Even still, if you spent too long outside in that heat, I think between 40-60 minutes, though I could be wrong, the body will start to fry.

So, needless to say, you have to make sure, if you go outside, that you don't stand directly in the sun, and don't stay out too long. Sunscreen, though it protects your skin, does not protect the cells inside your body.
---------------------------------
Anyway, what's on my mind? Well, my pizza is delicious!

Terminus

If I was a wizard this wouldn't be happening to me
Senior project is still messing with my head.

Get out of my head John Hurt.

Lamphobic gave me a migraine during Carpool.

Server lag.

Creeper explosions.

Unlocked doors.

And I still can't stop thinking about her...

Ok my brain needs rest, I'm going to bed.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
As soon as I clicked on this thread, I realized this will be my 700th post... good timing!
So far, I think this may be my quickest 100 posts since I joined the forums.
By that, I estimate I will reach 1000 posts sometime in either late July or early August

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom