• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Sheikah_Witch

I just really like botw
Team January, we fought valiantly.

I'm proud of every single one of you. I love you all so much. Thank you for the hard battles you fought against the cynical and tightly woven corporate lies that they tried to enforce upon us.

Now, this defeat is not easily accepted. I know that. It hurts. It stings. But for now, we have nothing to lose. For now, we must bury the rivalry and join forces with Team February to pick up the battles against the rising challenge of the evil conglomerates that is Team March and Team E3

Ninja

Well well well
Team January, we fought valiantly.

I'm proud of every single one of you. I love you all so much. Thank you for the hard battles you fought against the cynical and tightly woven corporate lies that they tried to enforce upon us.

Now, this defeat is not easily accepted. I know that. It hurts. It stings. But for now, we have nothing to lose. For now, we must bury the rivalry and join forces with Team February to pick up the battles against the rising challenge of the evil conglomerates that is Team March and Team E3

January was awful not only for the world but for a lot of us personally. I hope everyone has a KICKASS February!

<3

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom