• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

LegendOfMeesh

You Are The Light
A kitty showed up at my house and cats are my biggest weakness so... guess I have four cats now :sweat: Bringing her to the vet tomorrow to get checked out and get her vaccines and whatnot. Trying to think of a good Zelda related name to give her! Other than Zelda or Saria.. I swear, I must give off some strong cat lady vibes because cats constantly show up at my door D:

A kitty showed up at my house and cats are my biggest weakness so... guess I have four cats now :sweat: Bringing her to the vet tomorrow to get checked out and get her vaccines and whatnot. Trying to think of a good Zelda related name to give her! Other than Zelda or Saria.. I swear, I must give off some strong cat lady vibes because cats constantly show up at my door D:

Call her Riju. <3

Echolight

❤️ love yourself ❤️
ZD Champion

This post just made my day <3

Hope you have a wonderful time with your new kitty!!

You could name her Midna Maybe?

Echolight

❤️ love yourself ❤️
ZD Champion

What does she look like?

My dad dug up a 1903 British half-penny in our backyard today (Australia didn’t have our own coins until the 1910s). It doesn’t seem to be worth a lot but it’s still a super cool find, makes me wonder what else could have been sitting just under the dirt all these years without us knowing.
That halfpenny must have a really good story to tell.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom