• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
God damn, I completely forgot about the first week of the revamped WCC until I read Garo's announcement in the SB. There go my three weeks of procrastination. Time to get to work.

;)

I got a letter from my teacher talking about how good a student/person I am. I intend to respond to it but I'm not all too good about professional responses. In additon to that, I hit two people in the face today playing Dodgeball and I want to make it up to them somehow even though I detest them. To note, I did not hit them in the face on purpose; no one ever aims for the face in Dodgeball unless they're punks.

Skittles

Rainbows!
*after reading a ton of posts about tests...* I'm just glad I've been out of school and done with finals for twenty days now! xD

Ah haha, you guys just made this day all sunny and stuff for me deep inside! :D

EeveeChan

Is FINALLY out of school!
Today was the last time I every had to walk into my high school!!!! My school has this thing that if you missed 1 or 2 days in a semester, you don't have to take exams as long as you have at least a C in the class. We're also having our graduation somewhere else. You know what that means, right?

TODAY WAS THE LAST DAY OF SCHOOL FOR ME!!!!!!!:party::D:lol:

Goodbye Wicomico High School! Its been real and its been fun, but it hasn't been real fun.

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
I picked up my tuxedo order for prom. Prom is this Saturday. I'm excited. :eek:

It's really hot and humid here, which is the WORST combination ever. :c Fortunately I found my nice, big fan, and it's keeping me cool right now. :eek:

I don't have any final exams tomorrow, but I still have to go to school because I need some help studying for my spanish final exam on Friday, and I need to turn in my Forensics textbook. :I

Terminus

If I was a wizard this wouldn't be happening to me
936269_655994011083182_421435363_n.jpg

Cannot unsee this :P

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom