• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

I'm surprisingly happy today, despite not sleeping.

Oh, and I managed to get Jaffa a lot quicker than expected :)

...my own dumb quirks of being unable to use the computer when people are standing behind me...
I get exactly what you mean. No matter what, I can't even use my phone if there's someone watching.

It's almost like video games are trying to punish me for having my Switch's screen brightness at 50%. First with radiant Pure Vessel from Hollow Knight, and now just back to literally walking into walls in Skyrim dungeons. I already can't really see because I can't handle the backward camera, and everything is dark too lol help me

I'm surprisingly happy today, despite not sleeping.
I often find that I'm in a pretty good mood when I don't sleep, too. Just please try to make sure you get to sleep before that energy crash hits, because I can say from experience, that something like that can ruin my mood for rest of the week.

I went out and voted for the first time. It was simpler than I expected, but I was still super nervous.
Obviously I voted for the one that said "**** Brexit, vore the rich and support trans rights*"

*not actual quote
Just please try to make sure you get to sleep before that energy crash hits
...I guess I shouldn't stay up till 1am to see the Game Awards then.
I'll probably go to bed early for the first time in... quite a while. I can always see the recap in the morning.

...I guess I shouldn't stay up till 1am to see the Game Awards then.
I'll probably go to bed early for the first time in... quite a while. I can always see the recap in the morning.
Depends on how long you've been up. I've been up long periods to know sort of when my threshold of panicking is. But, you could always nap/sleep sometime between now and the Game Awards... or maybe set an alarm if you're worried about oversleeping. But you're right, there will be stuff recorded from it to watch later though if you do sleep through.

Sheikah_Witch

I just really like botw
I get it. Overly enthusiastic people can be annoying at times. But when people take
'gee calm down, you'll be disappointed, manage your expectations etc' to such lengths that they almost appear angry, I don't understand that.

For tonight, I WANT to be a fluff ball of hope and dreams and hype. I don't care about disappointment. I don't want to know whatever Keighley tweets about. I don't care about being irrational.

Tonight is THE NIGHT people. BOTW2 OR WE RIOT FAM. :party::ham::party::pikalove:

Depends on how long you've been up
It's only been about 18 hours so far. I can usually go around 28-30 before reaching my limit, but that usually doesn't help my schedule.
maybe set an alarm if you're worried about oversleeping
Hah. There's no way in hell an alarm could wake me up. There have been several times I've had a fire alarm 3 meters from my head go off and slept right through it. I think the only way to get me up on time would be to ask someone to punch me haha :P
I think I'll stick to seeing it later on :)

I feel genuinely bad for what I'm about to say regarding the recently revealed Senua's Saga: Hellblade 2, for Nextbox.

I know that the original game was very careful and respectful of how it handed the fragile topic of mental health and the devs should be commended for not messing it up and genuinely putting so much care and attention into their work.

The teaser for the new game was pretty intense and will probably keep the same themes going.

Here's the trailer

I like it... But for the love of God, it reminds me of something that I now can't get out of my head whenever I see or hear Senua

This is what it reminds me of

... I'm not sure if I ever play either Senua game that I'm gonna be able to take them seriously now.

Reactions: Dio

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
I feel genuinely bad for what I'm about to say regarding the recently revealed Senua's Saga: Hellblade 2, for Nextbox.

I know that the original game was very careful and respectful of how it handed the fragile topic of mental health and the devs should be commended for not messing it up and genuinely putting so much care and attention into their work.

The teaser for the new game was pretty intense and will probably keep the same themes going.

Here's the trailer

I like it... But for the love of God, it reminds me of something that I now can't get out of my head whenever I see or hear Senua

This is what it reminds me of

... I'm not sure if I ever play either Senua game that I'm gonna be able to take them seriously now.

I liked the first one for its story and it was creepy as hell though the gameplay was a bit repetitive. I'm surprised they went for a sequel and am not sure what they can do for the story with this one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom