• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

My friend keeps begging for forgiveness every time she makes a mistake and it breaks my heart.
From what I can tell, she had a pretty similar childhood to me, except both of her parents were abusive. I feel so bad for her every time she apologizes. I wish I could fly over to where she lives and comfort her.

I guess that marks my 3rd wild mood swing today.
I started it off pissed and in pain, then it went to excitement and positivity while working out and now I'm tearing up.

GrooseIsLoose

Slickest pompadour in town
ZD Legend
My friend keeps begging for forgiveness every time she makes a mistake and it breaks my heart.
From what I can tell, she had a pretty similar childhood to me, except both of her parents were abusive. I feel so bad for her every time she apologizes. I wish I could fly over to where she lives and comfort her.

I guess that marks my 3rd wild mood swing today.
I started it off pissed and in pain, then it went to excitement and positivity while working out and now I'm tearing up.
:hug:

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
Lately I've gotten absolutely sick of canned soup. Even the ones I used to like, I don't like anymore. I've decided that from now on I'm gonna make my own soup. Tonight was my first attempt. Nothing fancy, just some chicken broth and noodles. It was ok, just kinda bland. Next time I'll get more flavoring and ingredients.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom