• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Pen

The game is on!
Japan gets super crazily into Halloween. Both children and (especially) young adults. Tonight we were walking out in Shibuya and there were hundreds of people in Halloween cosplay taking pictures and walking around. Saturday night there was absolutely insane with the crowd of people being so dense that you couldn't even take a step without knocking into someone else. This Halloween fever continues until the morning of the 1st of November.

That's incredible! I'll arrive in Tokyo on Thursday and stay for a week. It was a very spontaneous plan I made only a week ago but when I planned it I forgot about Halloween and I had no idea it was that big there XD

• Love
Reactions: Dio
Japan gets super crazily into Halloween. Both children and (especially) young adults. Tonight we were walking out in Shibuya and
That's incredible! I'll arrive in Tokyo on Thursday and stay for a week. It was a very spontaneous plan I made only a week ago but when I planned it I forgot about Halloween and I had no idea it was that big there XD

there were hundreds of people in Halloween cosplay taking pictures and walking around. Saturday night there was absolutely insane with the crowd of people being so dense that you couldn't even take a step without knocking into someone else. This Halloween fever continues until the morning of the 1st of November.

You lucky pups.

Jimmu

Administrator
Staff member
ZD Champion
Administrator
Oh wow that's cool to organise such a sudden trip. But once you visit once you just have to keep coming back like an addiction :P Make sure to check out Shibuya specifically on the evening of the 31st if you can :)

What are your other plans for Tokyo?

Reactions: Pen

Sheikah_Witch

I just really like botw
So I installed Tinder again to do another little experiment. Before, I had the description "Swipe right if you think Ocarina of Time is better than Majora's Mask." and nothing happened. Now I have "Swipe right if you think Majora's Mask is better than Ocarina of Time." already got a super-like and a message saying "AlttP is better than both."

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
I wish I could be there for Halloween! I knew Japan loved Christmas and already had all the Colonel Sanders dressed up as santa in the November that I went.

Looks like it's gonna be a spring trip for me before the Olympics take off to avoid all those people.

Remember to go to Ichiran for the best noodle experience of your life!

Reactions: Pen
Bleh. Mirtzapine is weird stuff.
I've been saying a lot of my thoughts out loud without meaning to. I'm all drowsy and dizzy.
Already flipped someone off today, which i've never done before, haha.
Apparently it's best for me to keep taking them now i've had one in my system. The weird feelings should clear in less than a week, but I won't see any benefit from them until 2-4 weeks after my first dose.

Feels ****ing weird, man.

Pen

The game is on!
What are your other plans for Tokyo?

I haven’t got too much planned right now. I have plans with some people I know here on Sunday and Monday but other than that I guess I’ll take each day as it comes, kind of ^^

Looks like it's gonna be a spring trip for me before the Olympics take off to avoid all those people.

I’ll be back here in spring as well as it happens. That’s actually a trip I’ve been planning with a friend of mine for a long time now. When we made that plan I didn’t know I’d be going here now cx But I’ll be here again from late March to early April next year :sweat:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom