• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

When a song lyric makes it obvious which word is going to rhyme with the last line based on the lead-in of the next line, but then strategically cuts off that subconsciously planted word without ever saying it, for effect.
ok_hand.png

TheGreatCthulhu

Composer of the Night.
ZD Champion
Just ordered a 13 pack of Swiss Picks Rusty Cooley signature guitar picks. I kept hearing good things about them, and I'm willing to try any type of Jazz III pick, so I decided to give these ones a whirl.

Only issue is waiting.....

I might do a gear review of these at some point after I've used them.

Dizzi

magical internet cat....
ZD Legend
Just ordered a 13 pack of Swiss Picks Rusty Cooley signature guitar picks. I kept hearing good things about them, and I'm willing to try any type of Jazz III pick, so I decided to give these ones a whirl.

Only issue is waiting.....

View attachment 40582

I might do a gear review of these at some point after I've used them.
I dont know if youve noticed but theres holes in em...

Jimmu

Administrator
Staff member
ZD Champion
Administrator
I was invited to a business conference in Osaka next Monday only last night so I’m making an impromptu weekend trip to Kobe (where I’ve never been before) and Osaka for the weekend. To save some money I’ve decided to try night busses (about 5500 yen return as opposed to 30000 yen return on the bullet train) and am jumping on in an hour. I hope I get at least some sleep but I’m doubtful I will.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom