• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Cfrock

Keep it strong
The Medievil remake looks so ****ing good, and I want to play it so ****ing bad, but I don't own a PS4, won't buy one for one game, and it'll probably never come to PC. This does not spark joy.

Cfrock

Keep it strong
The set-up in Bloodlines 2 is that there has been a mass embrace in Seattle resulting in dozens of thin-blood vampires roaming around. This is basically the same premise as Eclipse, the third Twilight book, where The Bad Guy turns lots of people in Seattle into vampires so they can attack the Cullens. I don't know if this is funny or upsetting.

The set-up in Bloodlines 2 is that there has been a mass embrace in Seattle resulting in dozens of thin-blood vampires roaming around. This is basically the same premise as Eclipse, the third Twilight book, where The Bad Guy turns lots of people in Seattle into vampires so they can attack the Cullens. I don't know if this is funny or upsetting.
What's a 'thin-blood'?

Jimmu Bells

Administrator
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
So glad me and the fiance got many things done. Now we only have to focus on our own home here and on our work. No more worries about things from the past
That's really exciting, I'm happy to hear things are going well! :)

I was feeling off this morning and didn't get much sleep last night so I took a sick day off work today. I feel better after taking extra time to rest but still not 100%. Hopefully I'll be feeling better by tomorrow.

Dizzi

magical internet cat....
ZD Legend
Going to the doctor today to see what's wrong with me. My main doctor (who's team is in the next town, not going all the way up there just for this) said it could be Strep but more likely some sort of Virus like flu or mono. Either way hope to get it eliminated as soon as possible.
take your time getting better dude....

Noel

ZD Champion
Going to the doctor today to see what's wrong with me. My main doctor (who's team is in the next town, not going all the way up there just for this) said it could be Strep but more likely some sort of Virus like flu or mono. Either way hope to get it eliminated as soon as possible.
GWS BWWA

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Top Bottom