• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Went to the Backstreet Boys concert last night. Young me would be extremely jealous, but I think older me appreciated it more than I would have years ago. And wow, do they put on a crazy amazing show. They sound just as good in person and really put their all into singing, dancing, and making the show fun and hilarious. Also kinda steamy. All these years later and they still play up that boy band status well.

Also got to go to a Halloween corn maze attraction afterwards that was a lot of fun too. And the first time I've done something like that despite my extreme love of Halloween. So yesterday was pretty great and more fun than I've had in a while.

Spirit

ZD Legend
Discovered something i never knew existed today; an ice cream curl cafe.

It looks and sounds and tastes rather American. Was pretty nice and rather novel.

TheGreatCthulhu

The Great Old One, Star Spawn, Sleeper of R'lyeh
ZD Legend
More and more people can't tell the difference between lose, loose, your, you're, there, their, they're, and I'm noticing loads of people can't spell rogue correctly, spelling rouge instead.

Deus

~ ZD's Pug Dealer ~
ZD Champion
More and more people can't tell the difference between lose, loose, your, you're, there, their, they're, and I'm noticing loads of people can't spell rogue correctly, spelling rouge instead.
@Beauts once ruined my life by pointing out people write defiantly instead of definitely and now I see it everywhere.

Deus

~ ZD's Pug Dealer ~
ZD Champion
Lol. That would confuse the crap out of me. I'd be like, "Who's defying who?"
My eyes must have just glossed over it before but since becoming aware people do it I notice it all the time. It's obvious what they mean by the context but it's just annoying that they use the wrong word.

Dizzi

magical internet cat....
ZD Legend
Amazing weather here in Greece. We spend a lot of time swimming and walking around. We're going on a trip tomorrow and a Jeep safari on wednesday.
And.....WE'RE ENGAGED!!!!
WAAHHH!!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!! I hope you put sun cream on!!

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 5, Guests: 1)

• Top Bottom