• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Ninja

bang!
Staff member
ZD Champion
Not only did I finish Nier yesterday, I finished Undertale today. That's two complete emotional breakdowns in less than 12 hours. It was almost more than I could handle.

Stupid video games, stop being so good.
Nier Automata is one of the most beautiful games I’ve ever played. Such a great story and the music is just incredible.

Azure Sage

Spread Smiles!
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
I don't think I'm gonna be able to finish all four routes of Three Houses before Astral Chain comes out. And the school year starts right after that so it'll be back to work with me and I'll have much, much less time to play them. Makes me sad.

My cat keeps coming in the house, smelling of roses. I'm guessing someone in my neighbourhood has a bush of them that she's sitting in.

Azure Sage

Spread Smiles!
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
Thinking about what I can do to celebrate Halloween this year. Might carve a pumpkin with the Golden Deer symbol, might bake some tasty sweets, and there's also the Halloween events here on the forums. I love fall. :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)

• Top Bottom