• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

LegendOfMeesh

You Are The Light
Can’t believe I graduated from high school 10 years ago as of tomorrow... I feel so old. The class is setting up a reunion but there’s not even a slight chance of me attending, hah!

Reactions: Doc

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
In my ongoing playthrough of Morrowind I stole a bunch of stuff so far and began stockpiling the items I what to keep in Foryn Gilnith's Shack in Sayda Neen (because I had to kill him for murdering Processus Vitellius as part of a quest anyway). It's a small shack so it isn't a good place to stockpile long term. I need a bigger house!

Dizzi

magical internet cat....
ZD Legend
In my ongoing playthrough of Morrowind I stole a bunch of stuff so far and began stockpiling the items I what to keep in Foryn Gilnith's Shack in Sayda Neen (because I had to kill him for murdering Processus Vitellius as part of a quest anyway). It's a small shack so it isn't a good place to stockpile long term. I need a bigger house!
You can buy houses cant you??sell some stuff then use the money to buy a house or 5...

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
The past few days have been really hectic. My landlord texted me on Friday after some people were in looking at my residence, and told me I was gonna have to move all my stuff next door and get the whole place cleaned up before today so they new couple could start painting. This happened amidst a frantic job search, so I had very little time to myself between sending out job applications and trying to get all my stuff moved and the house cleaned. Thankfully I managed to finish the last bit of cleaning this morning and all my stuff has been moved, plus I had a job interview today so I may not need to search much longer. My new place is a huge downgrade from what I had, but I guess it's better than nothing and I apreciate that I wasn't left stranded. I have a ton of organizing to do now though so that's fun. But I also have a $400 gig this weekend and a special project that has been in the works for a while is beginning officially next week, so I'm looking forward to that!

Feel free to use what pronouns you want. I use both sexed pronoun sets interchangeably.
You can buy houses cant you??sell some stuff then use the money to buy a house or 5...

No. That wasn't possible until Oblivion. There was a side-quest to obtain a house, but that was quite a bit into the game and DLC content to boot.

Zachie

Moo
Started an online programming course this week. Hoping to learn a lot. I did start a course at TAFE (trade school) last year, but the teachers were just the worst. Practically incompetent. Hopefully this one really works out. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom