• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

I like that my rats can tell when i'm unhappy. They give the best hugs <3
vOP3vxT.jpg

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
Okay so I sold my wiiu and wii and all the games in my collection. And I got quite the amount of money for it in return. So I ORDERED THE SWITCH! Tomorrow afternoon I can pick it up from the delivery point nearby. I can't wait :D

Might waste time writing a blog with no point and that no one will care about.

Everybody loves your blogs because everybody loves and cares about YOU :hug:

Okay so I sold my wiiu and wii and all the games in my collection. And I got quite the amount of money for it in return. So I ORDERED THE SWITCH! Tomorrow afternoon I can pick it up from the delivery point nearby. I can't wait :D

I read waifu when you said WiiU.

Hope you enjoy your Switch Vee :D

Jirohnagi

Braava Braava

Haaaaaate you :P

Smart move. Switch feels so slick after WiiU. You’re gonna love it!

And a thought in my mind right now is Hollow Knight is a great game

Jimmu

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
I got the keys for my new apartment in Tokyo today, really love the amount of space in the room and the location is amazing. Just still working through the process of moving my stuff via the train in suitcases.

It’s 3am and I woke up to a lot of pain in wounds in mouth and neck :(. Cant sleep. I took a painkiller but have to wait till it kicks in before even thinking about getting any sleep. Now terrifying thoughts are running in mind. Worrying if I’ll ever recover from the damage cancer left behind. Being not able to speak clearly makes me think if I have to change my career. That troubles me... how I’m going to teach students in lectures if speaking stays like this... Not able to eat properly is making me lose weight. I look like a skeleton. Im afraid if cancer still is inside me. Just waiting to hit me again. Im disappointed how my body let me down by failing to stay healthy. I really did not expect to be in that shape Im now before my thirties. I feel Im fragile and decayed. Before illness I had everything just fine. I had found a good balance in life and I was very happy. Suddenly everything changed. Now pain starts to fade away. These opiates I got for the pain are great.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom