• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
So......today's a busy day. My boiler got fixed this morning and my sister was at my place to wait for the electrician. But one of the pipes is leaking so I have to wait for them to come today. My modem is going to be replaced by my internet provider. I got extra internet speed because I'm a customer for 10+ years but my internet was very slow. Turns out the modem is outdated and can't handle the speed so it's going to be replaced today. And we had another very busy day at work. Still the after Christmas arrivals. So yeah I'm more than glad when this day's over!

Jimmu

Administrator
Staff member
ZD Champion
Administrator
Booked in a viewing for an apartment next week and also sent in an application for an internship program in Bangalore, India for after my Tokyo Internship finishes. Very productive evening.

Zachie

Moo
Booked in a viewing for an apartment next week and also sent in an application for an internship program in Bangalore, India for after my Tokyo Internship finishes. Very productive evening.
Stop trying to abandon me and Australia.

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
But she disappears, where does she go?

My best guess is she goes to the light spirit realm to recover her strength. It was the power of the Light Spirit that entered Midna causing her to be sick in the first place so I would think after Zelda cures her she goes to the same place they are.

She is shown later on to be able to enter that realm at will during the fight with Ganondorf as she collects the arrows from them directly so I'd say it was there.

My best guess is she goes to the light spirit realm to recover her strength. It was the power of the Light Spirit that entered Midna causing her to be sick in the first place so I would think after Zelda cures her she goes to the same place they are.

She is shown later on to be able to enter that realm at will during the fight with Ganondorf as she collects the arrows from them directly so I'd say it was there.

I guess so, then we need to figure out how Ganondorf got her.

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
I guess so, then we need to figure out how Ganondorf got her.

Ganondorf can create portals to a couple of different places as is shown in multiple games. He appears to be able to enter the twilight realm and reappear at will which he demonstrates in his beast form and he seals his phantom in the gap between dimensions in OOT. So gaining access to the spirit realm shouldn't be too much of an issue for him. He could be scouting all the known realms out during the period between when Zelda dissapears and when Link arrives to Hyrule Castle which would explain why Ganondorf did not have the time to start an OOT style transformation of Hyrule in TP during that period.

funnier6

Courage~
So I was just battling Uumuu in the Pantheon of the Sage and I somehow defeated it, except I wanted to grab some soul so I slashed a jellyfish and naturally got myself blown to bits. But apparently the game didn’t care cause it sent me to the next battle with full health! XD

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom