• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Raven Storm

Paint the world black and grey
Just what to do when my brother gets here for now.
That and plaguing thoughts that mean little to me.

Satan

chunky plant goop
Staff member
ZD Champion
Comm. Coordinator
Had my rats checked up at the vets and neither of them are gonna get better :(
*hugs* I'm so sorry, Spirit. I've had to give "hospice" care to so many of my gerbils, and as depressing as it is, it was so important to me as closure to make sure I could ensure their comfort as best I could. It's a moment where you really do learn how much they really do love and trust you as their owner and companion. I'll be keeping you three in my thoughts. <3

Azure Sage

Spread Smiles!
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
When I'm on break at work, I just end up wanting to go home and play Smash. Brings back memories of being a kid and wanting to go home from school to play beloved games.

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
Staff member
One of my friends doesn't have any finals til Thursday, and just straight up made me a quizlet to help me study for no reason. I didn't even have the information yet, dude researched it while I was at dinner.

Satan

chunky plant goop
Staff member
ZD Champion
Comm. Coordinator
Just finished my semester too! I have no idea what my grade is for one of my classes though because my instructor is a slow grader. Was an A before the project though, so hopefully...

In other news, Smash Ultimate still feels like a fever dream. (:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)

Top Bottom