• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

i was just gonna leave the blinds closed today so i wouldnt have to look outside and see that empty place where the tree used to be, but it just occurred to me that that would be mean to my houseplants--who are alive--and would be robbed of sun at my own grief

i just dont want to look. i'll cry again.

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
I had a talk with my boss and supervisor this morning. Just a talk about how work is going. They're very satisfied with my general productivity. I'm one of the few people who can do almost all available tasks. There is only one more I want to learn and they wrote it down. My boss said he hoped that I would stay with them for a very long time. My supervisor said: oh please god no! She's a disaster and if she stays, I'll grab my stuff and leave! I said: okay bye bye then :lol: My supervisor is a very cool dude. We make jokes all the time and he's crazy as a frog! Singing christmas songs at spring and talking about the most random and silliest subjects at the most random and silly times. I really love my job. It's been a long time since I had so much fun at a job.

I’ve been walking 2-3 miles everyday since the first of the month. It’s helped with my sleep schedule, helped me think clearer and made me feel brighter, happier and helped me to feel less lazy and unmotivated. Yesterday was the first time in a few years that I got to sleep before 1am.

As a bonus, I rule my town with an iron fist in regards to Pokémon Go. No Instinct or Valor scum allowed!

I’ve started taking my little brother out to play Pokémon Go with me to help him get healthier and so I have someone to talk to during my walk. I also managed to solo my first 3* raid! It was an Alolan Raichu.

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
I kept joking that I was going to attend my old roommates history presentation to relish in his failure. Dude stopped mid presentation and almost passed out. He had to stop his presentation early.

Pretty sure he lost his train of thought and had a panic attack.

My cat (not the one I mentioned before, I have 5 including the one that went missing.) started acting weird a couple of hours ago (standing around, looking off, bloated stomach etc. We took him to the vets and they say that he probably has kidney stones.
It's also gonna be pricey if they have to operate. I hope he gets well soon :(

LegendOfMeesh

You Are The Light
My cat (not the one I mentioned before, I have 5 including the one that went missing.) started acting weird a couple of hours ago (standing around, looking off, bloated stomach etc. We took him to the vets and they say that he probably has kidney stones.
It's also gonna be pricey if they have to operate. I hope he gets well soon :(

Poor guy :kawaii: I hope he gets better ASAP!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom