• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Jirohnagi

Braava Braava
Just started OoT's "Master Quest". It's a pretty fun take on the 'ol game, but at times it's so weird I literally stop and ask "Did Nintendo REALLY make this?"

Suffice to say I have the unpopular opinion that it's not that great...

MQ is really fun ^^, i'm more used to the MQ map and gaming now than the normal way. Soooo much better and adds some interesting challenges

Also BOTW is alright but not great, it's worth a play but it isn't worth spending hours over it. hides from the angry mob of BOTW lovers

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
Just started OoT's "Master Quest". It's a pretty fun take on the 'ol game, but at times it's so weird I literally stop and ask "Did Nintendo REALLY make this?"

Suffice to say I have the unpopular opinion that it's not that great...

Ah I don't think it is great either. I think a lot of people were sucking dick early on because of the brand name and it is hard in the beginning to say anything bad about it without seeming overwhelmed. Look at the flack Jim Sterling got for giving it one of the only honest reviews and the 7/10 it deserved. But now many more are coming out and seeing it for what it is. A well made but mediocre game.

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
They are doing renovations to my McDonald’s that started today which is already slightly annoying but the grills weren’t working when I got here so that has been a ***** and a half to deal with.

We have officially hit 100 jerry bots, everyone! (:

c2e95ab4d6.jpg

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
I hate how non confrontational I am because I think my roommate is now letting a friend of theirs stay here and they didn't run it my me at all. Don't think I can be mad though since she cleaned the entire kitchen lol

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
I can't wait for my 4 days off next week :D Next week the busiest time of the year is officially starting at work (yeah duh, like nobody ever do online shopping the whole year around). We can expect between 35.000 and 40.000 packages on a daily base the upcoming weeks. So my four days off will be a nice time to refresh my battery and be ready for it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom