• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

SoulCalibur-6-Review-01-min.jpg

She's so cute

Reactions: Dio

Ninja

Well well well
Finally turning the corner on my illness. Went to the doctor last week and it turns out that not only did I have pink eye in both eyes, but confirmed the flu and respiratory infection as well.

It’s been almost a week since I’ve been on cray anitibiotics and the only thing left is a damn cough.

Wash your hands, I’m looking at you, general public.

Hero of Pizza Time

Pizza Parker
Well, the first quarter of my school year ends on Friday, and I'm overall satisfied with my grades, but English and Geometry have me worried.

In Geometry I've got a B-, but hopefully it will go up from the test I just took. In English I have an A, but I'm worried it won't stay like that for long thanks to two assignments I missed as well as an assignment due on Friday. I just saw on the homework website that there is an assignment due Friday, but I couldn't figure out anymore than that. I'll just have to wait for my teacher to reply to my email.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
Went for a short walk to 7-11 tonight. From the moment I stepped out my front door, all I could smell was marijuana, and for the walk to the store that's all I could smell too. I hope this isn't how it's going to be forever now.

Jirohnagi

Braava Braava
I’m going to be cooking a pumpkin from scratch for the first time tomorrow. Gonna make pumpkin cookies with raisins for jack-o-lantern faces. And then I’m going to a haunted house. :)

Nice man :P, try roasting them for awhile to release the meat from the skins i hear pumpkin is meant to be nice, never tried it myself so good luck

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom