• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
With Hurricane Michael on it's way, I am stocking up on non perishables, and I went out in my shed and got 4 propane tanks, they are 14.1 oz tanks, and I have a burner attachment for them so if the power goes out, I can still cook food. So I'm ready. I also have my suitcase packed just in case I do have to leave if the flooding gets bad.

Milla is so awesome
tumblr_ntd12qIsQ41s8nccpo1_500.gif

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
Some coworkers don't have brains but also zero respect for other coworkers. They don't like the way they look or the way they dress and they humiliate them because they ****ing can. I loath that kind of people. One of my coworkers is an assistent supervisor and today she got so much ****load poured over her head, I decided to email the boss about it when I came home. This went too far and way out of control. He emailed me back and said he was going to take it very seriously. What happened today should never ever happen. This went way too far. And people should be so ****ing damn ashamed of themselves.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom