• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
Can’t tell if me and my friend just got f’ed over because our other roommate decided to tell us he’s moving out in December yesterday and the lease ends December 31st :/ guess we’ll be looking for a 2 bedroom apartment

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
Can’t tell if me and my friend just got f’ed over because our other roommate decided to tell us he’s moving out in December yesterday and the lease ends December 31st :/ guess we’ll be looking for a 2 bedroom apartment

This **** is worrying me more every day. The lease ends Dec 31st Idk who is living in this apartment next month and who is paying for rent for december. We still don't have a new house or apartment chosen I don't even know who I will be living with in the future. I can't afford my own place, I can't move in with my dad because he's too far from work and I'd be forced to quit and my mom lives in a 2 bedroom with 3 people right now I can't imagine moving in with her is an option. I hope we can figure **** out soon because I don't want to be homeless or unemployed or both.

Ninja

Well well well
This **** is worrying me more every day. The lease ends Dec 31st Idk who is living in this apartment next month and who is paying for rent for december. We still don't have a new house or apartment chosen I don't even know who I will be living with in the future. I can't afford my own place, I can't move in with my dad because he's too far from work and I'd be forced to quit and my mom lives in a 2 bedroom with 3 people right now I can't imagine moving in with her is an option. I hope we can figure **** out soon because I don't want to be homeless or unemployed or both.

Hopefully you'll be able to find something soon. The ****ty part is the deposit and fees. I'm sure you can floor surf with your mom until you find a place, but as a last resort.

Just hit the ground running and start calling everywhere for move in quotes because sometimes they will have apartments available a few weeks out.

As for me, just trying to get through the work week so I can recover from this flu. Today is day number 7 of 8 straight and I'm exhausted.

Aku

Debating to self about beginning keto diet tomorrow, debating on whether to tough the first few days as vegan (as I have been vegan but for a few vegetarian cheats this last month) or to eat flesh, as I try to get through the 'carb flu' that may last a week.

Likely going to go with vegan. Luckily GNC has the vegan shake powders and mix it with coconut milk, yay.

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
So we're no longer sharing a room as of Thursday. I' in a lot of pain. We haven't broken up but she wants a break. The only thing I can really do is nothing and it hurts. But I need to just Give her space and time apart. No texting, no talking to her, unless it's absolutely necessary or she approaches me first. Doing nothing feels really wrong but I know it' right and it's confusing.

Ninja

Well well well
So we're no longer sharing a room as of Thursday. I' in a lot of pain. We haven't broken up but she wants a break. The only thing I can really do is nothing and it hurts. But I need to just Give her space and time apart. No texting, no talking to her, unless it's absolutely necessary or she approaches me first. Doing nothing feels really wrong but I know it' right and it's confusing.

**** man. I sincerely hope it gets better for you. Hopefully you both can sit down and talk it out, or perhaps even see a counselor to really start opening up about your issues.

Other times, even though it hurts terribly now, is to work on your own arrangements and perhaps moving on. It's definjtely difficult to do this while maintaining the attitude of not giving up.

All you can do is do your honest best to work things out, and if it isn't enough, it may be time to end it, and take the time to heal yourself.

Either way, we are always here for you.

Terminus

If I was a wizard this wouldn't be happening to me
So my buddy who joined the navy and then got permanently crippled (nerve damage and the like) by their lack of competent medical care is finally getting his medical discharge. The initial release date was January 20th, with him cashing in his unused leave days for spending money.

Due to some bureaucratic ****-up, he's unable to use these leave days for cash, so instead they're allowing him to take over a month's worth of "Terminal" leave. As a result, he'll be back on the 17th/18th, so I finally get to hang out with my best IRL friend for the first time in ages.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom