• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
I was thinking about how cool the autumn colored ruins from One Piece Unlimited Adventure were. Thats my **** right there. Need me more ruins with fall foliage in video games. Akkala in BotW was great but I need like a huge ruined city or smthn with fall leaves everywhere.

Ninja

Well well well
I have yet do do anything with my obsession, I am starting to believe it is an unhealthy obsession.

What is your obsession?

For a job interview call today but they wanted the in person meeting in a day that I work. I gave the recruiter my current schedule and she said she would meet with the GM and work something out.

I really hope it's wasn't a BS reply. I really want something different.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
I feel like I've lost one of my best friends, and I don't know why. Out of nowhere a few days ago, they started breaking ties and ignoring me for no apparent reason. I tried reaching out and apologizing for if I did anything to upset them, and nothing. I don't even get an explanation as to why they've decided to shut me out. It's been a long time since I've felt this hurt, and idk what to do anymore. I just want answers. I don't think I deserve to be treated this way.

Ninja

Well well well
I feel like I've lost one of my best friends, and I don't know why. Out of nowhere a few days ago, they started breaking ties and ignoring me for no apparent reason. I tried reaching out and apologizing for if I did anything to upset them, and nothing. I don't even get an explanation as to why they've decided to shut me out. It's been a long time since I've felt this hurt, and idk what to do anymore. I just want answers. I don't think I deserve to be treated this way.

Sorry you're going through that brother. It's a shame that you aren't getting any type of explanation because if I were in your spot I would want some type of closure or reasoning.

Maybe they are going through something really unfortunate and their coping mechanism is to just block everyone out? Either way, I hope it gets better for you and you get something from them.

Perhaps you could just send one final message with your concerns and just leave it at that, and put the ball in their court to contact you.

YIGAhim

Sole Survivor
It's always tough when things like this happen.

Just reach out once more. Maybe there is a reason you'll laugh over once things are figured out

Ninja

Well well well
Thinking about how much my house had appreciated in value so I can get it re-appraised and knock off the mandated private mortgage insurance.

PMI is criminal.

Kylo Ken

I will finish what Spyro started
That's why I don't have any friends, hahahaha...... :kawaii:

Ninja

Well well well
Day two of the corporate visit. Everyone's panicking and stressing whole I'm just relaxing and doing my job properly. President is happy with us so far. He flies out Sunday afternoon so I'm hoping everyone will chill out then lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom