• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Ninja

Well well well
I'm loving the SNES Classic. As someone who never picked up an NES Classic, I had no idea it would be this small, but form factor doesn't matter when you have such an amazing line-up of games.

I definitely am thinking about picking one up! Does it have a saving system or is it just pick up and play?

Ninja

Well well well
Looking to purchase my domain name today and work on the home page for my website. Learning Wordpress is a pain in the ass.

Alita the Pun

Dmitri
I need to inform you all of a very important issue, click the spoiler contains a graphic account of this unfortunate incident.

OH NO!
You dummy!
You just got BEaNeD
47C84FCE-C721-49DA-A61A-F7DA973688AA.jpeg
(Tag your friends to totally bEaN them!)

Japas

Indigo-Go's Bassist
Did Voldemort have a nose before his body was destroyed by Harry? Like, what I'm getting at is: Does the lack of nose come from the fact that he had to be given a new body. In the Half-Blood Prince when Harry and Dumbledore are looking at the memory of Dumbledore's where Tom Riddle comes to "interview" (really it was just Dumbledore inviting Tom Riddle in to get smacked down) Harry states that he can already tell Tom's features are changing. But did those features include losing his nose? I don't think side effects of making a horcrux would be becoming snake like, but honestly there's simply no way we would know if those were the side effects or not. I actually think about this a lot. When did Voldemort lose the nose?

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
Did Voldemort have a nose before his body was destroyed by Harry? Like, what I'm getting at is: Does the lack of nose come from the fact that he had to be given a new body. In the Half-Blood Prince when Harry and Dumbledore are looking at the memory of Dumbledore's where Tom Riddle comes to "interview" (really it was just Dumbledore inviting Tom Riddle in to get smacked down) Harry states that he can already tell Tom's features are changing. But did those features include losing his nose? I don't think side effects of making a horcrux would be becoming snake like, but honestly there's simply no way we would know if those were the side effects or not. I actually think about this a lot. When did Voldemort lose the nose?

I think the more horcruxes you make the more your appearance becomes distorted. I think he must have had a nose when he spoke to Dumbledore about the job at Hogwarts but that was because he hadn't made all his horcruxes at that time.

It could be that when he murdered Lily and James he had already lost his nose completely. Though when Harry became the final horcrux, his appearance would have become even more snakelike than before, so after his revival he would have looked different to before his fall.

Jimmu

Administrator
Staff member
ZD Champion
Administrator
I’m finishing up my tutoring job tomorrow with my last session after two years of doing it, it has been a really awesome position and helped me retain lots of class information well after having completed the units. I’ll probably do it again in 2019 for my final year but for now that’ll be done and done.

Next week is my last week of University classes for the semester and I’m on break from Uni until April when the next semester starts in Japan. My last exam is November 9th so I’ll go from now having full time Uni and three casual jobs to having only two casual jobs this time next month. I’ve been having a pretty stressful month all around so I can’t wait to have all this weight lifted off my shoulders so that I can catch up on so many things I’ve been putting off or haven’t had time to accomplish. I’m burnt out and exhausted but for now I’ve just gotta push a little harder.

I’m unsure as of yet if I’ll do a summer class. I have my eye on a short course being offered in Berlin so if things go well hopefully I can visit Europe for the first time during my 5ish month break for the three week course plus maybe a bit of a holiday.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom